Use your iPhone as a wireless floppy disk to move, view, and share files with WiFi Disk™.
- No setup. Just type the address in your web browser, that’s it.
- View files stored on your iPhone right in your browser–simply click to view any file.
- Upload files right in your browser; if you can add an attachment to an email, you can store a file on your iPhone. It’s that easy.
Managing your Disk
- Open and view all sorts of files directly on the iPhone. Take your important files with you.
- View images, documents (doc, xls, ppt, pdf) on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- View and edit text files (txt, html, css, js, etc.) on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Manage all the files: rename, delete, move, even import pictures from the iPhone’s photo library or take a picture with the camera.
- Add images into your iPhone’s “Photo” library; even create resized copies of images.
- Images you store on your iPhone using WiFi Disk are saved full size! When pictures are stored using iTunes, they are optimized and resized–that’s good if you’re storing personal photos to show off on the iPhone, but bad if you’re a photographer or want to move high quality digital images to save on another computer or print.
- View videos or listen to MP3s right in WiFi Disk too…sorry, they can’t be added to your iTunes music libary (the music library is off limits to iPhone apps that aren’t created by Apple.) But you can play them right in WiFi Disk!
Web Access Details
- Connect to your iPhone or iPod touch with any web browser.
- View and add files to your iPhone using just a web browser.
- Edit the template files to customize how your iPhone looks in the web browser. (A little knowledge of HTML is all that’s needed–you can edit the templates any way you want.)
- We’ll post some more templates you can use to customize your iPhone….
FTP Access Details
- For more advanced users…who know what FTP might be 🙂
- Connect to your iPhone or iPod touch with any FTP client for more options.
- All the normal FTP file operations are supported: upload, download, rename files, create or delete folders, delete files, move files, etc.